Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Newprint

We blogging about real shit or we blogging about blogs?
You blogging about web hits Or you talking' about mine?
What we blogging about?
Cuz I ain't got time for what people be blogging about all the time
What we blogging about gucci Or we blogging about fendi?
You blogging about hugo? Hold up pardon my givenchy
I'm blogging about life (3x)
And all I hear is
Oh yeah he keeps blogging about clothes
I ain't blogging about profit I'm blogging about fame
I'm blogging about despair I'm blogging about shame
of once being a part of this whole damn Game
I ain't blogging about KOF I ain't blogging about Slam
I'm blogging about real shit those blogs playin'
What is you blogging about? I don't know what y'all typin'
People keep texting about Mark take it back
I'm doin' better than before Why would I do that?

Mark Sabb – What We Blogging About


First let me say thank you Drew for giving me the opportunity to escape the force that is business bloggism (I am writing a book on it soon).



Industry rule #4080 – Industry people are shady.


I don’t really like intro posts with no substance, no one cares about the writer, we care about what he is writing about.


So here’s what I am writing about:
(Yo there is no way I am writing the essays Drew writes, homie is kinda nuts)


Over the past few years leather and denim jackets have made a huge comeback which can be attributed to the 2008 blockbuster smash Hell Ride that critics cosigned like Drizzy Drake’s balls. The leather jacket of choice among the fresh is the Schott NYC biker, which has been made in America for almost 100 years. The Levi’s Denim jacket has made an equal impact on street wear cultures from the ‘OC’ circles to the guys that run stores like Wish.


There is a sin that my fellow fashion buddies keep committing. It’s a deadly one, one which if fewer people made the ones doing it would seem as stylish as Pops from the Wayans Brothers Television show. Me being in the position I am to spread positive energy I must stop the negative…


Stop making your denim’s match! If you are wearing denim suits, meaning your jacket and jeans are an exact match, I must tell you that you are not fresh, or ill in anyway…actually you thought you were ill but found out you was…ILL

No comments:

Post a Comment